As a Pony club member there may be situations arise when you will need to apply to the State body to move clubs, lease a horse or complete for your state to name a few. The following link will help you locate a form for your needs:


All nominations forms are under the web page tab  ” Nomination Forms ”



PCAQ Form –

PCAQ Horse Health Declaration –

Transfer from one club to another  – **  17/5

Horse registration Pony and Galloway registration –  ** 17/5

Application to downgrade a horse – ** 17/5

Horse lease Stationary purchase – ** 17/5

Merchandise purchase. – ** 17/5



** –   Items To Be Updated






Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *